Want to reach the customer service of eToro to get some information in connection with the services offered. The customer team is to help the users to solve their issues. So is the eToro customer service back with their guidance.
Read on to know how you can connect to the eToro executive team.
What are the services offered by eToro to the customers?
There are two service channels for customers.
- The first one is for traders and the matters related to it @www.eToro.com.
- Another one is for the partner’s team and their marketing, dedicated to their needs.
How do I contact the eToro executive:
In case you want to change your contact information then the service center is there for you to help you.
Here are the methods to reach them:-
- Through Email, you can get in contact with the executive director at Partners@eToro.com. They will be happy to assist you and respond to you in 2 working days.
- Use the wall post to ask them if any changes to be made in the contact. This might take 1 working day to respond to you.
- The third option is to post your query on the Facebook wall of eToro. This will usually be resolved in one working day.
- You can also visit the web and fill up the Contact Us form which might be resolved in 2 working days.
The time to contact is from 09.00 – 17:00 GMT+2 and available from Sunday to Thursday. If you want to contact over the phone number then for UK, France, and Australia you need to dial the number available on the site -1-888-271-8365 or head to the site at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer complaints can be resolved by contacting the above-mentioned number.